Tune Up and Polish Your Chops – Simultaneously!
The Korg TM-50 Combo Tuner Metronome helps you refine your chops. This compact and affordable device lets you use its tuner and metronome simultaneously or independently, so you can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time. How cool is that? The TM-50 sports a freshly designed LCD needle-style meter that gives you analog-like responsiveness and is also easy to read on darkened stages. Memory Backup and Auto Power-Off complete the feature set. Need a tuner? Get a great one – plus a metronome to boot – with the Korg TM-50 Combo Tuner Metronome.
Korg TM-50 Combo Tuner Metronome at a Glance:
- A great tuner
- A great metronome
Get in tune (and stay that way)
For tuning up, the Korg TM-50 gives you a wide detection range from C1 to C8, while the Sound Out function gives you a reference tone from the built-in speaker in a three-octave range.
Use the built-in metronome too polish your timing
For sharpening your chops, the Korg TM-50 serves up a broad tempo range of 30-252 beats per minute, with 15 rhythm variations, so you can practice across a gamut of musical styles.
Korg TM-50 Combo Tuner Metronome Features:
- Fifteen rhythm variations let you practice a broad range of musical styles
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step pattern plus a tap tempo function
- Enhanced visibility provided by a large LCD with a backlight adjustable in two levels
- Even more compact and lightweight, and available in two choices of body color
- Memory Backup and Auto Power-Off